Texas Summer

This summer I went to Houston and Dallas to spend some time with some family and friends. As always, I spent some quality time with Mom and Dad in Houston (pictured here in their backyard). We spent most of our time just relaxing around the house - well, at least, that's what I did - hey, it's vacation.
One of the joys of my trip to Houston in June was spending time with this lovable, rambunctious, sweet, smart, and adorable boy, Ethan (my cousin's son). Whenever I'm home to Houston I try to spend some time with him and it is always too short. He is growing up so fast and the two times a year I get to see him just don't seem enough. Ethan is always such a joy to be around. My parents live near his parents and I'm glad that they get to see him more often. They have gotten to be a kind of third set of grandparents, which I know they love.